Friday, May 17, 2013

Intern Tasks

My tasks as an intern were not that hard. I mainly help the office with organizing the files of the students and participants of the AFS' different programs. I realized how tedious the processes are. There are tons of files here and they are trying to get rid of the hard copies so they want to make soft copies of everybody's files. In between, I get to chat with some of the staff and goof around. 

Working... but when the camera's there I won't hesitate to make a pose!

Strike a pose with the Volunteer and Chapter Development Coordinator! I love  my hat!!

Introducing... Jan Wein, an intern from Germany. He arrived here August of last year and will be staying until July of this year. I am amazed how he now can speak and understand conversational Filipino! Kudos Jan!


Elizabeth Eduave, AFS National Director, calls for a board meeting from time to time to discuss programs and get our inputs about the project proposals before officially launching it. Its 50% seriousness and 50% laughtrip! I told you they are a bunch of funny people.. I am so enjoying my internship here. And hey there's a lot of free coffee and food! I think I gained weight! Uh-oh!




No comments:

Post a Comment