Friday, May 31, 2013

Back to the Main Office here in Manila! Back to my REAL world!


Everything has to end. My Mindanao trip has become part of the moments I will always cherish. I guess I have to move on and face the work I left behind for a week. I have been trying to finish a batch of files to organize and at the same time help out the Volunteers and Chapter Development Team for their upcoming project in Davao. I have to prepare the kits for the participants.



But before that, we had to brainstorm on how to have a better workshop for volunteers. I and Frosh, the Volunteer and Development Chapter Head discussed the design of the front folder for the kits. We looked at pictures that I can probably show volunteerism integrated with intercultural learning. 



I have also consulted other staff from the VOLDEV team if they can help us with some preparation for the volunteer workshop. I wasn't disappointed. They are willing to help in any way that they can. I have shown them our proposal and they have made comments and suggestion on how to improve on it. 


Though I am not going to be Davao to be part of the volunteer workshop I am very sure it will be a success! Good luck to the VOLDEV Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment